Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
The North East BIC has secured European funding to encourage businesses to broaden their horizons by collaborating with new overseas partners.
The Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme offers those in the early stages of starting a business the opportunity to spend three to four months in a business overseas. The programme also allows for established businesses in the North East to act as ‘host’ and to welcome a European entrepreneur to work with them.
Being a host
- Your business welcomes a new entrepreneur to work on a project
- They receive a grant so there is no charge to you
- You get input of fresh ideas and innovative thinking
- Expand and develop new international contacts without even moving office
- Be an inspiration to an entrepreneur starting their own business
As a new entrepreneur
- You receive a grant for travel, living and accommodation costs and spend 3-4 months in a business overseas
- Guidance and mentoring from an experienced entrepreneur
- On the job learning through working on a live business project
- Help to plan your new business venture
- Develop new international contacts and networks
If you are interested and would like more information contact Louise Hardy on 0191 516 6170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org