Building on its prior successes the SME Innovation Programme is designed to help SME’s realise their innovative possibilities.
- Have the need to progress an innovative idea that contributes to business growth
- SME’s must be North East based
- Investment ready
- Must create a innovative product, service or process
The friendly team at the BIC provide expert help and guidance taking you through the grant process to structure an Innovation project which matches the needs of the business, and creating an essential competitive edge with growth potential.
We do this by offering:
- Independent advice and guidance
- Access to industry experts and suppliers
- Up to 40% Project Funding
- Links to other support agencies
So whether you are looking to be innovative with your products, your services or your business processes our team of internal and external advisers may enable you to take your ideas forward.
The North East Business and Innovation Centre (BIC) has received £820,439 of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
Give the Innovation team a call on 0191 5166035 or email them on email@example.com