Please support your local Christmas Present Appeal by donating new, unwrapped toys and gifts for children who might not otherwise receive a Christmas present.
The gifts will then be wrapped and distributed to those in need.
Suggested Gift List for Children and Young People
We believe every child deserves a new gift at Christmas so we are unable to take used or second hand items for the Christmas Present Appeal.
- 0-3 years: dolls, teddy bears, cot mobiles, baby clothes, bath toys, CDs of suitable music and nursery rhymes, puzzles
- 3-5: dolls and action figures, cars, lorries, DVDs and CDs (music and nursery rhymes), colouring sets, pencils, crayons, books, puzzles
- 5-9: educational games & toys, stationery (colouring sets, pencils, crayons, school sets), CDs & family friendly DVDs, books, puzzles, wordsearch, crosswords
- 9-12: games and toys, stationery, DVDs, books, t-shirts, hair accessories, gloves, scarves, hats
- 13-16: books, make-up and toiletries (please try to ensure non-allergic ingredients if possible), gloves, scarves, hats, t-shirts, hair accessories and gift vouchers
Over the years, millions of children and young people have benefited from gifts donated to The Salvation Army.
By giving a gift to our Christmas Present Appeal you can make a real difference in someone’s life at Christmas.
Give a gift and light up a life!
You can drop off your gifts to our reception located at North East Business and Innovation Centre (BIC), Wearfield, Enterprise Park East, Sunderland, SR5 2TA.