Fully Funded Business Growth Masterclass
A fully funded, jargon-free, interactive workshop delivered for business owners who want to grow their businesses.
The 12-hour programme will involve an 8-hour full-day, workbook-led collaborative session followed up by an individual 28-page Business Growth Value Report delivered via a 2-hour one-to-one business review session.
Who will benefit:
All sectors and all markets
Business owners with the drive to grow their business but are hampered by:
- Lack of access to skills and expertise and the ability to engage and motivate employees
- The current economic climate, reduction in consumer spending due to the cost of living crisis, navigating through the new barriers to trade, exporting to the European market
- Raising finance with lenders becoming more risk averse post-Covid
Business owners that want to increase the value of their business and achieve personal freedom.
Businesses wanting to increase sales, motivate their workforce or manage cash more effectively.
Sector-specific models that need a change of approach.
Work directly with shareholders/directors of SME businesses. Delegates will have the opportunity to access their free, confidential Valuation and Growth report. Delegates will work alongside and with each other to explore key areas of their individual operations including:
Growth Potential –10 steps to building your roadmap for profitable growth.
- Financial Performance – 8 factors that determine business value.
- The three attributes of a scalable business model.
- How to avoid being over-dependent on employees, customers, or suppliers.
- Having the cash to grow – simple techniques to eliminate cash worries.
- Recurring Revenue–improve predictability of income and increase value.
- The Wow Factor – Creating customer value to avoid competing on price.
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction – how likely are customers to buy again?
- Making the business less dependent on you – key tools to manage urgency and start planning.
- Profit versus Value – A five-year growth journey.
- Bringing it all together and making it happen – the next steps.
A 28-page Business Valuation and Growth Report will be generated for each delegate for their specific business in preparation for the program.
Structured workbooks will be available to help capture and record key learnings and observations. These will build into a resource for future reference.
A full-day workshop followed by a two-hour individual one-to-one business support session.
Every opportunity will be sought to maximise interaction between delegates for common success.
Venue to reflect the need to step away from day-to-day activities and devote quality time to reflect on the business.
Approximately 12 hours of direct facilitation. Including an 8-hour workshop and a 2-hour one-to-one business support session
Venue, food, refreshments & equipment.
All workbooks and materials associated with the success of the sessions.
Access to facilitator throughout programme.