For the first time since 2019, Let’s Talk About Money is back in person!!
Join NEL Fund Managers in partnership with MINT Business Club and Valued Accountancy for this two-part training event focussed upon business finances.
Let’s Talk About Money is a 12 hour fully funded programme which leads business owners though all aspects of their finances, from how to price and pay themselves, to how to construct a cash flow forecast. It is designed to give small business owners the confidence, skills and tools they need to easily manage their finances. You must commit to attend both sessions as follows:
Wednesday 15th June 9.30-16.30
Wednesday 29th June 9.30-16.30
What you will cover across the 12 hours:
- Pricing and paying yourself
- Personal targets and aspirations
- Your why – the driving force behind your small businesses
- The real costs of your business activities
- Money in and money out
- Cash flow and forecasting
- Apps to use to track your finances
- Self-employed or Ltd (differences and benefits)
- Confidence and Business Planning
- Accountability and next steps
This training is open to small businesses based in County Durham,Northumberland and Tyne & Wear and is fully funded by the European Regional Development Fund. You will be asked to complete some paperwork to meet the funding eligibility criterion and evidence the support you have received.
Click here to book