If you’re interested in learning how marketing can help raise awareness of your social enterprise and build a customer base, then this workshop is for you!
At this free, online workshop an experienced social enterprise adviser from the North East BIC will help you get to grips with all things marketing and the benefits of PR.
What you’ll learn…
- The 4 P’s (place price product and promotion)
- Customer profiling
- The importance of good PR and how to write a press release
- Marketing on a budget and why it doesn’t have to be expensive
- The different forms of marketing and advertising channels including print and digital
- The importance of establishing customer personas
This workshop is for anyone looking to tackle a community challenge or start a social enterprise in the County Durham area.
Find out more and registration
If you have any queries about the event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To book for this event, please use the above booking form. Once you have reserved your place, you will be contacted by email to confirm your booking.